A general-purpose program to manipulate and parse information from FASTA/FASTQ files, supporting gzipped input files. Includes functions to interleave and de-interleave FASTQ files, to rename sequences and to count and print statistics on sequence lengths. SeqFu is available for Linux and MacOS.
- A compiled program delivering high performance analyses
- Supports FASTA/FASTQ files, also Gzip compressed
- A growing collection of handy utilities, also for quick inspection of the datasets
- UNIX like commands but specific for sequences like
- Terminal friendly reports from
Can be easily installed via conda:
conda install -c conda-forge -c bioconda "seqfu>1.0"
Telatin A, Fariselli P, Birolo G. SeqFu: A Suite of Utilities for the Robust and Reproducible Manipulation of Sequence Files. Bioengineering 2021, 8, 59. doi.org/10.3390/bioengineering8050059
- Short guide
- About SeqFu
- Core Tools
- Helper utilities